- Month of the Military Child* is held in April. Various Services offer events and activities which are held to honor Edwards children.
- Annual Awards Banquet* honoring the Air Force Flight Test Center officer, enlisted and civilian annual award winners. This banquet is typically scheduled late winter early spring.
- Bark in the Park* is an annual event where Edwards AFB invites people and their pets to join together at a morning outdoor celebration. The event provides people an opportunity to bring their pet to a social event which can be a vital learning and bonding experience. There is animal related entertainment and family fun activities.
- Sports Day* is scheduled during the Air Force fitness month of May. There are multiple sporting events and competitions held base wide. The day ends with an awards ceremony and free BBQ picnic.
The summertime is HOT in the desert. In support of our military and their dependants Edwards hosts a series of events such as battle of the bands, movies at the pool, and theater at the park. These base wide events are designed to entertain everyone, families and airmen alike.
- Summer Bash* is an annual free event hosted by Edwards Force Support Squadron and held on the 4th of July. For many military families this is the highlight of their summer. Typically there are rides, games and live entertainment. This event draws all ages.
- National Day for Kids* is a fun family event in support of kids. There are games, booths and displays for the entire family to enjoy.
- Talent Extravaganza, supported by the Force Support Squadron is held at the Oasis Community Center Stripes Lounge. Our local winners go on to the Air Force level competition.
- The Open House & Air Show* is a base wide effort to present to the local public the men, women, technology and aircraft systems that comprise the aerospace frontier at Edwards. The Air Force Flight Test Center demonstrates the mission through static and aerial displays of the amazing Air Force inventory. The 412th Force Support Squadron presents Kids Corner at the Edwards Air Show & Open House.
- Oktoberfest is a fun event brought to you by 412th Forces Support Squadron Services. There is tradition German food, dancing and yes, there will be beer.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony* Many of our military families cannot make it home for the holidays. Edwards AFB provides the free Tree Lighting Ceremony to help create the holiday atmosphere for the civilians, military and their dependents. This is a free annual event put on by Edwards AFB.
- Edwards AFB Community Holiday Party* The Oasis Community Center is transformed into a holiday wonderland for the enjoyment of children and adults alike. The Holiday Party provides necessary holiday morale for the civilian and military demographic that live and work at this remote desert location.